The Non-Profit Corporation
Non-Profit Articles of Incorporation for the State of Nevada
Instructions for Filing Articles of Incorporation Pursuant to NRS 82.
1. Name of the corporation. A name appearing to be that of a natural person and containing a given name or initials must not be used as a corporate name except with an additional word or words such as "Incorporated," "Limited," "LLC," "Ltd.," "Company," "Co.," "Corporation," "Corp.," or other words which identifies it as not being a natural person The name may not be the same as or deceptively similar to the name of a corporation, limited-liability company, or limited-partnership presently on file in Nevada.
A name may be reserved (if available) at the Office of the Secretary of State. We are on-line with the state. To check for details and availability you may call (702) 243-9150 or write to CRA of America, LLC, 3658 Ranch Drive, Suite 6, Las Vegas, Nevada 89130.
2. The name and address of the natural person or corporation designated as the corporation's resident agent and his street address where process may be served in the State of Nevada. Indicate mailing address if different from the street address.
3. Describe the nature of the corporation's business or purposes.
4. Indicate if the governing board shall be known as directors or trustees and the number of members comprising the first board. Give the names and addresses of the first board of directors. If necessary, please list additional board members and their addresses on a separate page and attach it to the application. Please describe any desired provisions relative to the right to change the number of directors.
5. Self-explanatory. Please include any other information you wish to include in the articles of incorporation on a separate page and attach it to the application.
6. Self-explanatory. Please note that each incorporator's signature must be notarized.
7. The resident agent must sign and date the certificate of acceptance.
FILING ARTICLES WITH THE SECRETARY OF STATE DOES NOT INFER TAX-EXEMPT STATUS. PRIOR TO SUBMITTING ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION, CONTACT THE IRS FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION.
FILING FEE: $50.00
COPIES: To avoid a copying charge of $2.00/page, you must send in the correct number of copies you wish to be certified and returned to you, in addition to the original articles of incorporation filed with the Secretary of State. NRS 82.181 requires that a corporation keep a certified copy of its articles and any subsequent amendments in the office of its resident agent.