The Profit Corporation
Articles of Incorporation for the State of Nevada
Instructions For Filing Articles of Incorporation
1. Name of the corporation. A name appearing to be that of a natural person and containing a given name or initials must not be used as a corporate name except with an additional word or word such as "Incorporated," "Limited," "Inc.," "Ltd.," "Company," "Co.," "Corporation," "Corp.," or other words which identifies it as not being a natural person. It may not be the same as or deceptively similar to the name of a corporation, limited-liability company, or limited partnership presently on file in Nevada.
A name may be reserved (if available) with the Office of the Secretary of State. We are on-line with their office. To check for details and availability you may call (702) 243-9150 or write to CRA of America, LLC, 3638 Rancho Drive, Suite 6, Las Vegas, Nevada 89130.
2. The name and address of the natural person or corporation designated as the corporation's resident agent and his street address where process may be served upon the corporation in the State of Nevada.
3. State the number of shares the corporation shall have authority to issue. Indicate the par value, if applicable.
4. Indicate if the governing board shall be known as directors or trustees. Indicate the number of members of the first board. Give the names and addresses of the first board. Use 8½" x 11" paper to list additional board members and attach it to the application. Directors or trustees must be at least 18 years of age.
5. This section only needs to be completed if the corporation engages in any one of the following activities: Insurance, engineering, banking or gaming. You will need to contact the appropriate regulatory agency for the correct wording and approval before filing papers with this office. Attach additional pages if necessary.
6. Self-explanatory. Use 8½" x 11" white paper and attach to the certificate.
7. Self-explanatory. Please note that signatures need to be notarized.
8. Resident agent needs to sign certificate of acceptance to serve as agent for the corporation.
INITIAL LIST: Pursuant to NRS 78.150, each corporation organized under the laws of this state shall file, by the first day of the second month of incorporation, and annually thereafter, a list of officers and directors and a designation of its resident agent. The fee is $125.00 per year. Forms will be mailed to you upon the organization of your corporation and annually thereafter to the corporation's resident agent.
COPIES: You must send in the number of copies you would like certified and returned to you in addition to the original articles to be filed. Remit the filing fee and $20.00 for each certification. NRS 78.105 requires that a corporation receive at least one certified copy to be kept in the office of the resident agent. The Secretary of State's Office keeps the original articles on file.
FILING FEE: Remit the filing fee and $30.00 for each certification. Filing fee is based on the number of shares to be issued; please see attached fee schedule.